IP POWER IP121000-B 12 Volt 100 Amp, Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery
The IP Power series rechargeable
lead acid batteries provide outstanding performance and reliable
standby power with 5 to 10 years of floating life. The IP Power Series
is perfect for medical equipment, security systems, emergency lights and
much more. The wide temperature range makes them ideal for professional
equipment. As a trusted brand, IP Power provides a wide array of
batteries you can count on.
- DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE – Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
- MEETS SAFETY TESTS - Passed UL, IEC, JIS and BS standards.
- LONG FLOATING LIFE – IP Power
Series of lead-acid batteries are guaranteed to last 5 to 10 years, so
you’ll never be left without power
- WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE - The IP
Power Series of lead-acid rechargeable batteries can be used at extreme
temperature from -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to +60°C) for incredible
- MAINTENANCE-FREE & NON-SPILLABLE – All IP Power Series Lead-Acid batteries are maintenance-free and non-spillable.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.05 x 6.65 x 8.19
Weight (lbs): 60.61
Qty per Case: 1