IP POWER IP1280-F2, 12 Volt 8 Amp, Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery
The IP Power series rechargeable
lead acid batteries provide outstanding performance and reliable standby power
with 5 to 10 years of floating life. The IP Power Series is perfect for medical
equipment, security systems, emergency lights and much more. The wide
temperature range makes them ideal for professional equipment. As a trusted
brand, IP Power provides a wide array of batteries you can count on.
- DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE – Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM)
technology for superior performance.
- MEETS SAFETY TESTS - Passed UL, IEC, JIS and BS
- LONG FLOATING LIFE – IP Power Series of lead-acid
batteries are guaranteed to last 5 to 10 years, so you’ll never be left
- WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE - The IP Power Series of
lead-acid rechargeable batteries can be used at extreme temperature from
-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to +60°C) for incredible reliability
- MAINTENANCE-FREE & NON-SPILLABLE – All IP Power
Series Lead-Acid batteries are maintenance-free and non-spillable.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.94 x 2.56 x 3.70
Weight (lbs): 5
Qty per Case: 10